Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates

  • Hockey Night in Canada Radio was not on last night, so I think it is safe to assume that will start airing again September 29.
  • It appears I will not be able to see Nikita Filatov play on Tuesday in Chicago. Seems that they are keeping him off the ice till late next week in order to mend his (hairline) broken fibula. I hope to see Voracek play though.
  • The Blue Jackets prospects beat the Tampa Bay prospects last night to take 7th place in the Prospects Tourney.
  • Blue Jackets: Question about playoffs nets cautious optimism (Columbus Dispatch)
  • For those in the Columbus area: Free food on Friday, 12-2pm at the Nationwide Arena Plaza. You can also see Fedor Tyutin, Kristian Huselius, Nikita Filatov and Jakub Voracek.
  • Blue Jackets 2008 training camp preview (Hockey's Future Website)
  • Voracek yanked from prospects tourney (Halifax's Metro News - The Q blog). I'm not a communications/journalism degree-holder, but isn't this title a little too rough?
  • In unrelated news, I am fighting for first place in 2 out of my 3 fantasy baseball leagues, which is amazing because I never made it any better than 3rd place, even in hockey. And baseball I know little about.

No comments: