Sunday, September 7, 2008

100 Things About Me (part deux)

  1. I love corny 80's satire comedy.
  2. Musically, I am stuck in the 90's: 90's grunge and alternative are my favorites. There is very little I like today. Outside that, I also like some slowcore (i.e. Low) and some indie rock (Ida, The Reindeer Section).
  3. I married a metal head but you would never guessed it.
  4. Our first real "date" was to Ozzfest. I didn't really enjoy the music too much but I liked people watching.
  5. The first real concert I've ever been to: The Cowboy Junkies in 1996 (I was a senior in high school). I went to see them several other times in the 6 years after that.
  6. My favorite concert: Low, in Chicago, a few years back.
  7. I do not like clothes shopping. It is rare that I find something I like and will fit and is somewhat modest.
  8. I am a modest dresser. No low-cuts, no cleavage, no stomach showing, and no pants/skirts/dress an inch or two above my ankles.
  9. I wear tennis shoes & t-shirts with my skirts.
  10. I fell in love with Ottawa (the city).
  11. I've been trying to get into a habit of running for about 8 months now. I never can keep at it though.
  12. Most days I'm content staying at home. Other days I crave to go hang out at Barnes & Noble (though I work at an independent bookstore on the other side of town).
  13. I never eat meat when I eat out.
  14. I prefer vegetarian meals to meat.
  15. I LOVE Qdoba and Noodles & Co.
  16. I hardly have to go to my favorites; I memorize most web addresses that I frequent.
  17. I love tons of snow.
  18. I am extremely, painfully shy. I usually don't like to the be first one to speak.
  19. I hate PDA: Public Displays of Affection.
  20. My man is my best friend. I have very little friends other than him. Due to the type of community I live in, people come and go every four years or so.
  21. I always wanted to move far far away from Indiana. Now I've grown to love it. I just want to move to a city in Indiana with more hockey.
  22. When I was a kid I had a Manon Rheaume picture/poster on my wall.
  23. I also had a Monet print up on the wall.
  24. And a map of Canada as well.
  25. I also went for any Canadian musician's cd I knew of and get my hands on: Barenaked Ladies, The Tragically Hip, Spirit of the West....

No comments: