- He sounded great, happy, doing well, glad for the decision.
- He quelshed the rumor that he worked for Boston Pizza. He simply ate there.
- He said he started training again about a month ago with the St. Catharines Falcons. The itinerary I read online is the timeline he gave.
- He doesn't regret his decision, though he also doesn't regret all the things he did before he got burned out. He said he needed the time to decide what he really wanted.
- He advised all the young players out there to find time for themselves; not necessarily take time off like he did, but still, take time off in the offseason.
- He said he would have never walked away during the season. He would have stick it out. He also said Howson was understanding. He hopes the Jackets players will give him a chance. He also said the Steve Mason was doing an awesome job.
That's all I can remember.