Saturday, August 2, 2008

Press Conferences & Retirement

The Chicago Blackhawks are going to have a press conference on Monday (noon ET, 11am CT) to introduce Cristobal Huet. Is it just me or are they having just way too many press conferences. I think there was one to introduce Scotty Bowman. Another to formally announce the winter classic. I'm sure there were several to advertise the 'Hawks convention. One for Patrick Kane, and one to introduce the expanded tv airings of games this upcoming season. I'm sure there's more. But I don't remember hearing about Columbus having a press conference to introduce Commodore or anyone else. But man, I think the 'Hawks are marketing themselves to death. Or at least it is starting to really annoy me.

Just a reminder from Steve Yzerman to those thinking of pulling a brettfavre :)

No comments: